1) We do not share personally identifiable information (name, address, and/or email address) about you with others except as noted in paragraph 2 and 3. Personal information may be used internally to provide the services you have expressly requested.
2) REGARDING E-MAIL: All e-mail sent to Chrsit In Culture becomes the property of Chrsit In Culture and will be posted unless marked "private." Full names, web links and e-mail addressees are "never" posted unless they appear within the body of the e-mail. Be warned: Do NOT send e-mail to us unless you understand that errors will happen, and that Chrsit In Culture assumes no responsibility for such errors in postings. Please notify us of any errors so corrections can be made.
3) We use log files to track trends and improve the user experience. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ChrsitInCulture.com, our users, or others.
4) ChrsitInCulture.com may make Forums, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
5) You can tell us what your privacy questions and concerns are at E-mail David Bruce so that we can respond.